It always seems like autumn provides us with the most beautiful objects in the design and technique branch. This is the reason why I wanted to share some of the greatest items I found this week
- Coffee spoon “olive” by blue leaves. The perfect choice if you are looking for something extraordinary for your coffee break Price: 13,95 €
- Tea measure by Hornvarefabrikken. This fancy tea measure is made by hand and the materials used for it are 100% natural. Price: 10 €
- Table clock by Arne Jacobsen. Fancy a clock with style? Well this might be the perfect choice if you are willing to invest a bit in it. Found via Westwing. Price: 109 €
- Coffee or tea cup “Lilly” by Lobmeyr. Found in the new issue of Elle Decoration. Price: 125 €
- Mavic Pro drone by DJI. The small size of the Mavic Pro makes it very easy to take the drone with you wherever you go to. And let’s be honest: Don’t we all love those amazing-drone photos? Price: 999 US$
- Marble table “Alisma. Found on Westwing.
- Virgin wool blanked. The perfect way to stay warm during the cold autumn days… Price: 47 €
- Apple or Samsung Case by Richmond&Finch.