Many people associate holidays in the alps with winter and skiing. But the alps make a truly fantastic destination for your holiday in summer as well. So here are 5 reasons why you should consider to do an alpine holiday.
- You can relax – FINALLY: Let’s be honest, a holiday in the alps will be more relaxing than anything else. You’ll be far away from all the noise, rush and stress you might be already used to. After a few days in the mountains, you will see how much you needed some calm days far away from all the stress and you’ll be able to finally grant your body some time to fully relax. Especially if you are doing a lot of city-sightseeing during your vacancies (which isn’t usually very relaxant) you might want to think about treating your body with some days far away from the city rush.
- It’s something different: Many modern holidaymakers are looking for an unusual way to spend their hard-earned holiday time. And since many people return from holidays more tired and stressed than they were before, they want to experience a truly beautiful part of the world in a different way. Thus summering in the alps sounds like a good plan. If you are looking for something extremely different, you might wanna spend a night in a room in the mountains that has no roof or walls. Yes, that’s right. If you want to read more about it, check out the article by VOGUE LIVING about it by clicking here
- The price: You’ll find that visiting the Alps around summertime can be incredibly cost-effective. Many luxury chalets in the skiing regions will cut their rates dramatically when skiing is not on the agenda, so you may end up with an amazing room or apartment.
- There’s so much you can do: It doesn’t matter what kind of holidaymaker you are. If you fancy doing some sport in the morning, you will have an amazing panorama that actually makes you wanna run a view miles around the paths through the mountains. And if you just want to enjoy the area, you can walk around those cute paths in the mountains and treat yourself with some traditional food in a cozy cottage. And for those who need some extra relaxation: There are loads of hotels in the Austrian, Swiss and Italian Alps that offer a wonderful SPA… So you can have it all in the mountains.
- The breathtaking views: When you wake up in the morning, look out of your window and you can see all the mountains stretching up to the sky around you, you will indeed be amazed. The views themselves will make you feel way more happy and inspired than you were before your holidays in the mountains!